Covid Advice from 5 November
National restrictions now apply to England:
- you cannot meet socially with anyone indoors unless they’re in your support bubble
- there are changes to how many people you can meet outside
- you must not travel in the UK or overseas, unless for a specific reason, like education, work or a caring responsibility
COVID ADVICE FOR PARENTS
- If your child has any symptoms they should not be in school. Symptoms are: loss of taste or smell; new continuous cough; fever or high temperature
- If your child is waiting for test results; they must not return to school until they have received a negative test result.
- If your child’s test result is positive please ensure you notify us through our covid alert email firstname.lastname@example.org . They must self- isolate for 10 days from their first symptoms.
- If a member of your family or household has symptoms or is waiting for a test result, your child must not attend school until the person has received a negative test result. If the family member tests positive your child must self -isolate for 14 days.
- Please allow the school time to track and trace before notifying other parents or students.
The latest Guidance from the Government (available in different languages) can be found by clicking here