Spencer Academies Trust
Following consultation with students, parents and staff our Governors agreed to convert to Academy status and for the school to join the Spencer Academies Trust family of schools. From 1st January 2018, the school became known as Derby Moor Academy.
- To improve the life chances of children and young people by raising aspiration and fulfilling potential, challenging and supporting all the schools within the Trust on their journey to and beyond outstanding.
- To achieve this by developing world-class system leaders.
Trust Values & Principles
- Schools collaborating "In partnership for excellence" with The Spencer Academies Trust
- A personalised, differentiated approach to conversion and school improvement
- Traditional values: mutual respect, integrity, honesty and openness
- High expectations across all areas
- Positive, optimistic, 'can do', 'have a go' learn from mistakes – creating sense of achievement and success
- Hard-edged focus on results and the development of the whole child
- Best start for students; no excuses: everyone can achieve
Information on the Trust
For more information about the Spencer's Academies Trust please click here