Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to data protection law come into force on 25 May 2018
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the result of work by the EU to bring data protection legislation into line with new, previously unforeseen ways that data is now used. The GDPR comes into force on Friday 25 May 2018.
Currently, the UK relies on the Data Protection Act 1998, but this will be superseded by the new legislation. It introduces tougher fines for non-compliance and breaches, and gives people more say over what companies can do with their data.
The Spencer Academies Trust takes changes to Data Protection requirements very seriously. The appropriate mechanisms have been set up in schools to ensure that we are compliant; collect and use data responsibility, and that information provided to us, which is necessary to run Trust schools will be collected, stored and disposed of in accordance with the law.
- Parents Privacy Statement
- Pupils Privacy Statement
- Workforce Privacy Statement
- Recruitment Privacy Statement